Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Just a Bit Encouraged...

I know that I just started this blog Monday morning and that it's now only Wednesday. Since that time though, I have seen a difference of almost 3 lbs on the scale. Even though it is probably water weight, that's enough to keep me going for now. I did binge quite a bit over the weekend though, so maybe my body is just trying to level out from that. Lol!

In the last two days, I have been calorie counting with the intent of staying under 1390 calories. I have also used my Zumba game for the Xbox kinect.

It's not a bad workout at all. I would love to go to the gym, but with gas prices at an outrageous level and a van that likes to eat it, it's just not going to happen. On top of these facts, I also went back to work part time and I refuse to give up even more time with my girls. They truly are the light of my life and will always come first.

I guess there's not much to say at this point. Our beach trip is a short 2 1/2 weeks away. I'm super excited for that. I hope that I will just feel good enough about myself to not care what other people think of me in a bathing suit. I try to remember that it truly doesn't matter though. It should only matter what my husband and I think. Thanks for reading if you are on here!

No comments:

Post a Comment